Guided sunrise kayak tours of the secluded, backwaters of the Waccamaw River and beautiful Murrell's Inlet, both unique environments flourishing with local wildlife. Come explore these enchanting waters.
MURRELL'S INLET TOURS: DISCOVER A SALT WATER ECOSYSTEM...
- Did you know the Brown Pelican was nearly gone in the 1970s after being threatened by DDT? This beautiful bird has made it’s comeback and returned to safe numbers. They are often pointed out by our guides as the soar over us in search of their next meal.
- Have you ever seen a Loggerhead Sea Turtle? These champions of the surf can weigh up to 440lbs! They may be found in coastal waters, but rarely come ashore. Count yourself incredibly lucky if you see one as they are listed vulnerable by the IUCN.
- Countless fish species including: Red Fish, Black Drum, Flounders, Mackerels, Mahi, Wahoo, Tuna, Amberjacks, Marlin, Groupers, Cobia, Sheedshead, and even Sailfish!
- A variety of Echinoderms like many different types of Starfish and Sea Cucumbers.
- Possibility for Lionfish, Dolphin, Jellyfish, Sharks and even Gators. But not to worry, it will be safer than a trip to your local zoo. Our experts have your best interest in mind and we guarantee you that your safety is our number one priority.
WACCAMAW RIVER TOURS: WILDLIFE IS ONLY THE BEGINNING…
- A variety of beautiful birds including: Egrets, Herons, Cranes, Peacocks, Eagles, Ospreys, Pelicans, Loons, Gulls.
- Lots of cool mammals like River Otters, Mink, Raccoon, Bobcat, Whitetail Deer, Beavers, and dozens more!
- Various fish species including: Perch, White Perch, Flathead Catfish, Sunfiish, Largemouth Bass, and more.
- Possibility for Salamanders, Turtles, Black Bear, and even Gators. But not to worry, our safety record is second to none.
You may not see all of the wild life listed above on your tour but we guarantee you will see some of it.
Location: Launch points are dependent on weather, tide, and other conditions thus location provided at time of booking.
Time and Availability: Sunrise daily
Important Information: Bring sunblock and a drink to stay hydrated. Spots are limited to 10.
Instructors and guides work hard to keep you safe and provide an experience like no other. Nothing says “thank you” quite like a tip. Generally, gratuity for our instructors and guides is 10-25% of the bill.
BUY NOW - BOOK later
When you purchase an Experience Gift, you are buying a Gift Certificate for the recipient to book at their convenience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.